Save on your favorite!
- Cocobiotic x3
Just 2 to 3 ounces per day:
- Gluten-free, soy-free, dairy-free, vegan
- Organic, non-GMO probiotic made with all-natural ingredients
- Incredible Revolutionary Probiotic that helps hydrate and cleanse*
- Helps heal leaky gut and improve digestive health1,2*
- Helps control yeast overgrowth3*
One of the key reasons that CocoBiotic is such a super probiotic is due to its bioavailability as a fermented liquid food, rather than an ordinary capsule supplement. This way, the beneficial microflora in CocoBiotic's unique fermented beverage can withstand harsh stomach acids to reach the walls of the intestine and recolonize it more effectively than capsule probiotic supplements.
- Made from organic grains and wild-crafted coconuts that are not sprayed with any chemicals.
- Utilizes Grainfields proprietary FermFlora natural organic fermentation process.
- Contains a smart blend of beneficial bacteria and yeast specifically chosen to work in a symbiotic or mutually beneficial way.
- Also contains prebiotics, the beneficial enzyme-producing yeasts that friendly bacteria love to feed on.
How to Use: Drink 2 to 3 ounces per day; drinking 2 ounces with a meal can help to promote digestion. Can be used by adults and children.
What Customers Say: "I wake up at night with stomach discomfort and I've found that taking 1 to 2 ounces of Cocobiotic is more effective than antacids in getting relief and it starts things moving thru the digestive tract. Sometimes antacids did not help me get relief, so far, drinking a little Cocobiotic late at night has been effective every time. Thanks again for this wonderful product," Michael says.
*This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Elaine Y. Hsiao, Sara W. McBride, Sophia Hsien, Gil Sharon, Embriette R. Hyde, Tyler McCue, Julian A. Codelli, Janet Chow, Sarah E. Reisman, Joseph F. Petrosino, Paul H. Patterson, Sarkis K. Mazmanian. Microbiota Modulate Behavioral and Physiological Abnormalities Associated with Neurodevelopmental Disorders. Cell, 2013; DOI: 10.1016/j.cell.2013.11.024.
- Marie-Anne von Schillde, Gabriele Hörmannsperger, Monika Weiher, Carl-Alfred Alpert, Hannes Hahne, Christine Bäuerl, Karolien van Huynegem, Lothar Steidler, Tomas Hrncir, Gaspar Pérez-Martínez, Bernhard Kuster, Dirk Haller. Lactocepin Secreted By Lactobacillus Exerts Anti-Inflammatory Effects By Selectively Degrading Proinflammatory Chemokines. Cell Host & Microbe, 2012; 11 (4): 387 DOI: 10.1016/j.chom.2012.02.006.
- Kumar S, Bansal A, Chakrabarti A, Singhi S. Evaluation of efficacy of probiotics in prevention of candida colonization in a PICU-a randomized controlled trial. Crit Care Med. 2013 Feb;41(2):565-72. doi: 10.1097/CCM.0b013e31826a409c. PubMed PMID: 23361033.