- LEARN MORE
- SUPPLEMENT FACTS
- PRODUCT REVIEWS
New to Body Ecology? Save big by purchasing our most essential BE Diet products!
- 3 Boxes of Digestive Care Multi
- 2 Bottles of InnergyBiotic (750mL)
- Vitality SuperGreen
- Probiotic Protein Shake
- Veggie Culture Starter
- Stevia Liquid Concentrate
If you are interested in a complete health package, BE TRANSFORMED supports that a healthy gut is the cornerstone of a healthy body. BE TRANSFORMED gives you everything that you need to radiate health and embody wellness.
Vitality SuperGreen: Perfect in a green smoothie. Alkalize your body, repair gut tissue, and feed your inner ecosystem.
3 Boxes of Digestive Care Multi: Make it easy with 1 pouch that contains 4 formulas: Probiotic Power Blend, Digestive Enzyme Power Blend, Mineral Power Blend, and Liver Power Cleanse.
2 Large Bottles of InnergyBiotic: A delicious probiotic drink that maintains your inner ecosystem and gives your energy a boost.
Probiotic Protein Shake: This protein shake is fermented, so that it and all of its essential nutrients are easy to digest and use.
Veggie Culture Starter: With a culture starter you can make your own cultured vegetables at home and eat them with every meal.
Stevia Liquid Concentrate: Avoid the noxious effects of too much sugar but still enjoy naturally sweet foods.
Access the tabs below to read about the products included in your BE Transformed program.
Digestive Care Multi
- Non GMO
- Dairy Free
- Soy Free
- Gluten Free
Reclaim Your Health.
Heal the Gut.
Imagine beginning your day with enthusiasm. Imagine feeling energized after you eat, rather than tired. Imagine naturally moving through your day with focus and clarity, rather than needing a cup of coffee to get you there.
While many of us suffer through each day feeling worn out and exhausted, we don’t have to.
At Body Ecology, we believe that creating energy, correcting digestion, conquering infections, and cleansing toxins are fundamental to health and longevity.
After years (and sometimes, decades) of ignoring the body and its needs, reclaiming your health may seem overwhelming.
This is why, after years of research, Donna formulated the Digestive Care Multi.
One dose of Digestive Care Multi contains:
- Mineral Power Blend
- Liver Power Cleanse
- Digestive Enzyme Power Blend
- Probiotic Power Blend
Each box contains 30 pouches. Each convenient pouch contains 4 capsules. Take 1 pouch, 3 times a day with a meal.
MINERAL POWER BLEND
The most common way that we remedy dips in energy is with a cup of caffeinated tea, an espresso, or a square of chocolate. Instead of forcing the body to exert more energy than it can muster, why not give it the fuel that it needs to feel naturally energetic?
Minerals like sodium, potassium, calcium, and magnesium are at the core of every enzymatic reaction in the body. They kick-start the production of cellular energy. They help to activate vitamins in the body.
There are 16 major minerals and 7 trace minerals that the body needs to function at its highest level.
If you would like stable energy levels throughout the day, making sure that you have enough minerals—and the right kind—is essential. Unfortunately, many of us grow up eating lifeless, packaged foods that steal minerals from the body, rather than replenish them.
Even in the best circumstances—when food is unprocessed, organic, and GMO-free—whole fruits and vegetables may lack the full spectrum of nutrients that they were designed to have. Even organic food harvested from mineral-deficient soil will always be a pale version of its original potential.
This is why we formulated Mineral Power Blend with biomass, which contains a blend of major minerals and trace minerals that are naturally found in humic substances.
Humic substances are formed over a long period of time when plant matter breaks down into soil, leaving behind plenty of major mineral and trace minerals that the body can easily pick up and use.
Chelation and Heavy Metal Detoxification
Mineral Power Blend also contains Laminaria, a seaweed that became especially popular after the 1986 Chernobyl disaster.
Laminaria is a natural source of alginates, a chelator that absorbs and binds to radioactive elements, heavy metals, and free radicals. Because the body cannot degrade and break down alginates, these are excreted—along with its toxins—from the body.
Heavy metals, like mercury, lead, cadmium, and arsenic, are especially problematic because they can accumulate in the tissue and will not leave the body on their own.
These days, we still can find mercury in dental “silver” or amalgam fillings. Because mercury is not a stable metal, it releases gas that is either inhaled or swallowed. Other common sources of heavy metals include our water supply, paint, and some seafood. Heavy metals are in our environment, and it is difficult to avoid exposure.
Fortunately, like the alginates in Laminaria, the selenium in Mineral Power Blend also has the ability to bind to heavy metals. Selenium assists Laminaria in gently pulling toxicity out of your cells, your tissue, and your body.
Besides chelating heavy metals from the body, Laminaria is a concentrated source of the trace mineral iodine. While the body needs iodine to survive, it cannot make it. Most of the world’s iodine is found in the ocean. A deficiency in iodine has been linked to thyroid disorders and to fibrocystic breast disease.
Mineral Power Blend helps you to conquer two of the biggest roadblocks in health.
- The first is low energy and exhaustion. The blend of ocean and land minerals in Mineral Power Blend revives the energy centers in your body—from your cells to your thyroid.
- The second is toxicity. Selenium in biomass and the alginates in Laminaria bind to toxins in the body so that they do not have a chance to accumulate. Both selenium and Laminaria cleanse poisons from the body.
LIVER POWER CLEANSE
The body is always getting rid of as much toxic material as it can. And the liver is our main organ of detoxification. One of its jobs is to convert toxins into a substance that we can easily eliminate.
When the liver is perfectly supported with diet and lifestyle choices, the cleansing process is effortless. However, when switching to a new diet or after years of neglect, the liver can become weighed down.
In order to support this cleansing process, we created Liver Power Cleanse.
Liver Power Cleanse is a blend of 4 herbs that have been found to support the detoxification cycle in the body, naturally lift levels of antioxidants, and assist in cellular repair. These 4 herbs—wasabi, milk thistle, sarsaparilla, and artichoke leaf—all target the liver, which is the area most susceptible to damage during a cleanse or when transitioning to a new diet.
As the liver removes drugs, pesticides, and heavy metals from the body, it produces something called free radicals. Free radicals cause cellular damage and accelerate the aging process.
During the detoxification process, the liver relies on large stores of antioxidants to neutralize these free radicals and to continue the cleansing process. The most important antioxidant that the liver relies on is called glutathione.
If levels of glutathione are low, the cleansing process slows down, and the liver—with the rest of the body—becomes congested and toxic.
Milk thistle contains a group of flavonoids called silymarin. Silymarin goes directly to the liver, helping to repair damaged tissue and support the production of glutathione.
Genetic and Cellular Repair
Liver Power Cleanse contains nutrients that enhance genetic and cellular repair.
Wasabi, a cruciferous root that we included in Liver Power Cleanse, contains an exceptional amount of something called sulforaphane. This special compound—sulforaphane—is naturally present in all cruciferous vegetables, such as broccoli, cauliflower, and kale.
Studies have determined that sulforaphane influences DNA methylation.
Methylation is one of the most significant ways that the body repairs itself. DNA methylation involves turning “off” specific genes, and it helps control what genetic material gets read and expressed within each cell.
When DNA methylation gets mixed up, we see the hallmark signs of aging, including the development of diseases like:
- Heart disease
- Degenerative diseases that affect the brain
- Immune system disorders
As we cleanse and produce more free radicals, our need for genetic and cellular repair grows. The amount of free radicals in the body can also increase as we are exposed to more stress, environmental pollutants, food irritants, and infection.
Liver Power Cleanse keeps our cells healthy and supports the repair of cells and our genetic code.
DIGESTIVE ENZYME POWER BLEND
Have you heard the advice given to us by Hippocrates, “Let food be thy medicine, and medicine be thy food?”
Most of us have.
But if you have ever experienced these following symptoms after enjoying a particularly nourishing meal, you may feel frustrated. Hippocrates’ advice sounds great—for everyone else except you.
- Bloating and abdominal cramping
- Diarrhea, or the sudden urge to use the restroom
- Brain fog
- Sleepiness or fatigue
- Stiffness or swollen, tender joints
While what we eat matters, what we absorb matters most.
If we are not absorbing the valuable nutrients in our food or if food is allowed to putrefy and rot in the gut, even the best foods can do more harm than good.
As you transition to a diet that starves Candida yeast infection and balances your inner ecosystem, it is critical that you simultaneously repair the gut and ease the burden of digesting certain foods.
Of all the reasons people choose not to stick with a new way of eating, troubled digestion is by far the most common.
The reality is that almost no one has a perfectly healthy digestive system. When you add a big change in diet—such as more plant-based foods or even fermented foods that fight Candida infection—tummy troubles, indigestion, and die-off can get worse before they improve.
Digestive enzymes help the digestive system to break down large particles of carbohydrates, proteins, and fats. Unfortunately, after the age of 28 we slowly begin to lose the ability to produce our own enzymes. Many diseases and infections are amplified by our inability to completely digest food.
When we are able to unlock and fully absorb the nutrients in food, our body has more energy and more life force.
Digestive Enzyme Power Blend is a combination of 21 carefully selected enzymes that help you to create more energy, correct digestion, conquer infections, and cleanse toxins.
In addition to the enzymes that most refined and processed food lacks, Digestive Enzyme Power Blend contains lipase, amylase, acid-stable protease, and hemicellulase.
Unlike many enzyme formulas, our Digestive Enzyme Power Blend features a special ‘acid-stable’ protease enzyme that is designed to survive the acid in the stomach.
Acid-stable protease travels further along the digestive tract and helps in the complete breakdown and absorption of food.
Digestive Enzyme Power Blend contains hemicellulase, a group of enzymes that targets Candida overgrowth.
Hemicellulase breaks down the hemicellulose fibers that form the cell wall of Candida. Like most other plant “roughage,” we cannot digest these special fibers—this is one reason why Candida overgrowth is so difficult to manage.
Hemicellulase enzymes split the cell wall of Candida, helping to control Candida overgrowth.
PROBIOTIC POWER BLEND
No digestive care program is complete without probiotics.
Probiotics can help to balance to an inner ecosystem that has been damaged from:
- Candida overgrowth
- Amalgam “silver” fillings
- Hormone replacement therapy or the contraceptive pill
- Years of antibiotic use
- A diet that is full of overly processed food
Good bacteria and yeast in the digestive tract do more than help us digest our food. From our joints to our skin, from our mood to our waist size, gut bacteria play a leading role in our wellbeing.
The health of the digestive system is central to health of the entire body. For example, studies now suggest that a harmonious inner ecosystem may:
- Help regulate immune function
- Prevent allergies
- Control inflammation
- Metabolize toxins, such as pesticides and heavy metals
- Help to manage heart disease and all forms of diabetes
- Help to firm and flatten the belly
- Clear up skin problems, such as cystic acne and eczema
- Synthesize mood-lifting neurotransmitters, like serotonin and GABA
- Manage gut infections and repair a leaky gut
The beneficial microbes in Probiotic Power Blend are designed to work synergistically with each other, giving you the essential tools that you need to rebuild your digestive core.
Bifidobacterium longum has a profound effect on the nervous system. In studies, B. longum has been found to reduce anxiety, especially when there is anxiety along with intestinal damage. Like other beneficial gut bacteria, it also assists in the digestion of food and helps to protect the body against infection.
Naturally found in the human gut and birth canal, Bifidobacterium bifidum is common in breastfed babies and helps prevent diarrhea in infants. B. bifidum also communicates with our immune system and prevents more dangerous and disease-causing bacteria from growing along the lining of the intestinal tract.
Bifidobacterium breve has a big appetite, and it is able to digest a wide variety of molecules. Because of this, it can easily colonize the intestinal tract and compete for intestinal “real estate.” B. breve inhibits the growth of disease-causing bugs in the intestinal tract and naturally thrives in the birth canal, where it helps control the overgrowth of Candida.
Bifidobacterium infantis and Lactobacillus salivarius
Research has found that some bacteria—like Bifidobacterium infantis and Lactobacillus salivarius—are especially anti-inflammatory in nature. These bacteria have a soothing effect on severe cases of inflammation and may help heal intestinal damage. Studies have found that levels of the antioxidant glutathione increase in tissue where there are colonies B. infantis and L. salivarius.
From the lychee and the mangosteen fruit of Indochina, Saccharomyces boulardii is a tropical strain of yeast that supports the growth of friendly bacteria in the gut, inhibits the growth of disease-causing bugs, helps to control inflammation, and releases enzymes that help to detoxify the body.
- Non GMO
- Dairy Free
- Gluten Free
How would you like a healthy, low-calorie source of probiotics that's gluten-free and provides you with loads of energy? Whether at home, in the office, or on the go - you don't have to feel tired, sluggish and "zapped" anymore?
InnergyBiotic combines all the best features of an:
- Energy drink
- Sports drink
- Performance drink
- Probiotic superfood
When was the last time you had a drink that gave you energy and improved your health?
In today's line up of energy drinks and sports drinks, you are often getting nothing more than sugar mixed with inferior protein and questionable vitamins and minerals. These drinks boost your energy for a short time...perhaps they promise to replenish your electrolytes... but actually steal energy and vitality from your long-term health.
What if you could revitalize your digestive tract (your inner ecosystem), revive your energy and get healthy probiotics in one convenient and delicious all-natural liquid? The Body Ecology line of probiotic liquids - which also includes CocoBiotic & Dong Quai -- help maintain a good balance of intestinal microflora
InnergyBiotic just may be our most delicious probiotic liquid yet. We named it InnergyBiotic because it makes you feel energetically alive and happy by creating true energy from deep within your hara or power center...your intestines.
InnergyBiotic is special because it was created by fermenting a blend of high protein, gluten free grains, grain-like seeds and beans...all sources of easily digested vegetarian proteins.
InnergyBiotic not only provides you with beneficial microflora to improve digestion, but it also contains specific ingredients such as high performance peptides (easily digestible protein sources), antioxidants and other nutritional ingredients.
More than a healthy, energizing liquid, InnergyBiotic can help your body recover from the physical demands of work and exercise while also benefiting your body long-term.
- An easily digestible source of vegetarian protein - Fermentation naturally breaks down protein into easily digestible amino acids that your body can more quickly utilize.
- A gluten-free version of our delicious probiotic liquids - while the gluten-containing grains in our other probiotic liquids are technically also gluten-free after they are fermented, some people just want a gluten-free option. With InnergyBiotic, you have a gluten-free source of healthy probiotics.
- Boost your energy - Probiotic-rich InnergyBiotic boosts energy because it helps maintain healthy digestion and immune function, giving you a natural, lasting energy boost. When the foods you eat digest well you feel this as a boost of energy.
- An easy, convenient source of probiotics - Probiotics in the form of fermented foods and drinks have long been a cornerstone of the Body Ecology program. Today, the healing benefits of probiotics are even being recognized mainstream medicine.
- The probiotics in InnergyBiotic are targeted to survive stomach acid that kills most probiotic supplements. The special blend of microflora in InnergyBiotic help recolonize your intestines quickly.
- Probiotics increase the bio-availability of each meal making digestion and assimilation easier. A healthy digestive tract can better absorb nutrients, helping to maintain proper levels of nutrition.
- Boost your immunity - probiotics are beneficial microorganisms that work to keep you healthy by keeping bad bacteria, fungal infections and parasites at bay. Most people have an overgrowth of the "bad guys," but when you drink a probiotic liquid like those in our delicious InnergyBiotic you can obtain only the "good guys." These are the ones that keep the bad guys at bay.
- Recover from physical demands of sports - the Scientific Advisory Board (SAB) found that drinks with protein and carbohydrates enhance the efficiency of carbohydrate utilization, improves muscle tissue repair and reduces muscle fibre damage.
- Create lasting energy - instead of using sugar, caffeine and manufactured vitamins and minerals to create energy, InnergyBiotic provides natural, whole fermented foods in liquid form. InnergyBiotic is the best way to increase energy because it works to build your health AND your energy through whole foods and active probiotics.
- Improve your health - probiotics (healthy microflora) are key to your long term health because they aid your digestion and assimilation of nutrients and they boost the nutrients of your foods by hundreds of times. Healthy microflora even help make important vitamins for healing, like B vitamins and vitamin K.
If you look at the nutrition labels of the so-called sports drink or energy drinks, you'll see a lot of quasi-foods and forms of sugar. These designer drinks are like candy in a can, giving you instant gratification in the form of a sugar high. InnergyBiotic is the best energy drink and sports liquid because it goes way beyond instant gratification.
With InnergyBiotic, you get a probiotic-rich whole food in liquid form, making the protein and microflora more bio-available for your body. You get energy that lasts and a protein-carbohydrate drink that supports muscle maintenance.
- Organic Quinoa - a "grain-like" seed related to the spinach family that is prized for being a complete protein (contains all 9 essential amino acids that are required by the body as building blocks for muscles). Compared to other grains, quinoa is higher in calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, potassium, iron, copper, manganese, and zinc than wheat, barley, or corn. It is also rich in fiber and antioxidants.
- Organic Millet - a high-protein "grain-like" seed, millet nutrition is important for B vitamins, magnesium, calcium, tryptophan, fiber and antioxidants. Millet nutrition has been noted for reducing cholesterol, type 2 diabetes, migraines and headaches.
- Organic Biodynamic Brown Rice - biodynamic farming takes organic to an even higher level by uniting the farm as a unit in which soil, humans, animals and nature work in harmony to produce your food. High-protein brown rice is made even more nutrient-rich through farming methods that honor our Mother Earth.
- Organic High-Protein Pulses - soybeans, chickpeas and lentils get a boost in digestibility and nutrients when fermented. Because we humans cannot digest unfermented pulses, fermenting these potentially-valuable foods breaks them down so that your body can now obtain the nutrients in them.
Important: Fermented foods and drinks containing both a probiotic and a prebiotic are called a synbiotic. The synbiotic effect from blue agave, honey, the gluten free grain-like seeds and the brown rice in InnergyBiotic means that not only does it help populate your intestines with beneficial microflora (probiotics), it also helps improve the survival, implantation and growth of newly added microflora strains. The microflora consume this sweet food, yet leave you all the benefits of pulses, seeds and grains.
Body Ecology and the great team at Grainfield's in Australia offer you super potent probiotic liquids like InnergyBiotic with a superior blend of probiotics that are:
- Able to survive harsh stomach acids to reach the walls of your intestines and recolonize it more effectively
- Natural to the human GI tract
- Compatible with each other
This is much more important than the many probiotic supplements on the market today that dazzle you with large numbers of colony-forming units (CFUs). These supplements do not have the ability to colonize the way our products do.
- Lactobacillus acidophilus
- Lactobacillus delbreukii
Full of B vitamins, 9 essential amino acids (creating a perfect protein), magnesium, calcium, tryptophan, antioxidants and a synbiotic blend of probiotics, InnergyBiotic is your healthy performance drink!
Whether you want to climb Mt. Everest, make it through a long day at work or create lasting energy for your future health, InnergyBiotic is a delicious way to build deep inner energy so that you can start performing at your optimal best!
- Gluten Free
- Soy Free
- Non GMO
- Dairy Free
Vitality Supergreen is Gluten Free!
Morning Greens Smoothie
What makes Vitality SuperGreen different from all the other green drinks on the market today? Why is ours so special? With a unique focus on nourishing the inner ecosystem, this very alkalizing formula, especially created by Donna Gates, will soothe and help rebuild the lining of your intestines
A generous amount of nutrient-rich elements like L-glutamine, FOS from chicory inulin, GMO-free Sunflower Lecithin, and aloe vera extract (200:1) help establish and maintain a healthy mucosal lining. As the leader in fermented food and nutrition we know how important it is to establish and nourish an inner ecosystem. This civilization of beneficial micro flora need healthy food just like you do; and they love algae. So, we've spared no cost in blending together an extraordinary spectrum (or life force) of fermented algae and cereal grasses, fermented green veggies, enzymes, probiotics and food-based supplements providing you the highest quality green drink on the market today. Use it to rebuild and strengthen your immunity and to create new vitality.
Vitality SuperGreen is one of our most popular products. It's a must each morning and it makes a great afternoon pick-me-up.
It's an excellent source of complete, easily assimilated protein, enzymes, vitamins, minerals, lignans, essential fatty acids, nucleic acids, and beneficial microflora.
Newly reformulated to include fermented algae, fermented greens and sunflower lecithin, Vitality SuperGreen is a proprietary blend of:
- Algae: Cracked-Wall chlorella; Red Marine Algae; Dulse powder (Palmaria Palmata)
- Cereal Grass: Barley Grass Juice; Alfalfa Juice
- Intestinal Support Blend: L-glutamine; Chicory Root Inulin (fiber); Flax Seed Fiber; sunflower lecithin (GMO free); Aloe Vera Extract (200:1)
- Fermented Vegetable Blend: Organic Spinach, Organic Parsley, Organic Kale
- Fermented Algae Blend: Spirulina, BioAstin Astaxanthin, Chlorella, Dunaliella Salina, Kelp, Barley Grass, Oat Grass, Alfalfa Grass, Barley Flakes
- Probiotics: Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Lactobacillus Delbreukii (caseii, bulgaricus, causasicus, fermenti, plantarum, brevis, helveticus, leichmanni, lactis.) Bifidabacterium Bifidum, Saccharomyces Boulardii, Saccharomyces Cerevisiae