- Complete blend of humic, fulvic, micro and macro minerals and electrolytes that may help support mineral deficiencies*
- May help nourish the body with important minerals that are stripped in processed food*
- Non-GMO formula that may help support cleansing and immunity*
- May help nourish the adrenal glands and thyroid*
- 3 capsules, twice a day
- Form: Capsules
- Serving Size: 3 capsules
- Number of Servings: 40
Non-GMO, Dairy-Free, Soy-Free, Gluten-Free, Vegan, Paleo, Nut-Free
Cellular Support, Antiviral, Autoimmune
Did you know that we have to eat significantly MORE food today to get the same nutrients our parents got in the past? It’s sad but true.
Over-farming, chemical fertilizers and the stripping of nutrients to make processed foods means that food – even fresh fruits and vegetables -- are no longer what they used to be.
"Government data from both American and the United Kingdom have shown that the concentration and range of essential nutrients in the food supply has declined in the last few decades, with double digit declines of iron, zinc, calcium, selenium and other essential nutrients across a wide range of foods."2
Today, it may come as no surprise that we are overfed and undernourished. When your body needs more food to get necessary nutrients, it is in effect, starving, even on higher quantities of food. And if you eat processed foods, which are stripped of most of their already low nutrient content, it’s no wonder obesity and fatigue are rampant these days.
No matter where you look, you can see evidence that Americans are losing energy. From coffee to energy drinks, even kids and teens are looking for a quick energy boost to get through the day.
What’s happened to our energy?
Our diet is simply deficient in trace minerals. Even a healthy diet may lack the necessary minerals to boost your energy, detoxify and keep you feeling your best. In fact, your adrenals, your body’s chief energy producer (along with your thyroid), need a constant supply of trace minerals. Minerals have a variety of functions. Here's a quick list of some important trace minerals and what they do in your body:
- Magnesium helps convert blood sugar to energy, and is the 'anti-stress' mineral.
- Calcium is the most abundant mineral in your body; it initiates DNA synthesis, maintains bone health and strong teeth.
- Potassium maintains acid/alkaline balance in your blood.
- Zinc promotes proper nerve, immune and digestive health and boosts immunity.
- Phosphorous helps maintain heart regularity, provides energy and aids in metabolism of fats and starches.
- Minerals can even help you sleep better at night!
Here are some of the symptoms that trace mineral deficiencies can cause:
- Acidic blood
- Low blood sugar
- Anxiety or hyperactivity
- Low energy
- Low libido
- Weight gain
- Poor digestive health
- Low immunity
In fact, studies show that mineral deficiencies are at the root of every serious health problem. "How can I get enough minerals in my diet?"
For decades Body Ecology founder, Donna Gates, has been teaching about the importance of trace minerals to feed your adrenals and help your body heal. These days, most high-quality mineral supplements come in liquid form, making them too difficult to use for your on-the-go lifestyle. Ancient Earth Minerals are the highest quality blend of humic, fulvic, micro and macro trace minerals and amino acids.
Ancient Earth Minerals are also the only high-quality trace mineral supplement of its kind that you can take in capsule form, so you can benefit from a bio-available source of trace minerals and amino acids while on-the-go. This special blend of trace minerals and amino acids in Ancient Earth Minerals helps your body:
- Nourish your thyroid and adrenals
- Reduce the signs of aging
- Build immunity
- Chelate heavy metals
- Your Most Bio-Available and Detoxifying Source of Minerals
The fulvic and humic minerals (fulvic acid and humic acid) in Ancient Earth Minerals are compounds that act as mineral carriers and detoxifiers. Research results suggest that humic and fulvic acid complexes enhance mineral and trace element uptake, supporting the maintenance of mineral and trace element balances without harmful buildup in the body's cells.
Following dissociation of the minerals and trace elements delivered by the humic/fulvic acid complex, the residual humic acid/fulvic acid complex in Ancient Earth Minerals can chelate heavy metals along the intestinal tract, in turn reducing heavy metal burdens in the digestive system. The only way the human body can benefit from mineral nutrients is if they are available to be absorbed. Ancient Earth Minerals enhances this absorption process by enabling trace minerals to pass through cell membranes.
The average plant derived mineral is less than 0.00001 micron in size, conceivably the size of a red blood cell. The body is made up of 100 trillion cells that need constant mineral nutrients to support the energy level for healthy, vigorous life. The fulvic acid in Ancient Earth Minerals is the transporter to the body's cells and humic acid is the carrier of minerals, trace elements, and amino acids.
Is your body starving?
Most people today are literally starving from mineral deficiencies, but you don’t have to be one of them. Nourish yourself with Ancient Earth Minerals and help your body reap the rewards of good health and well-being!
The Food and Drug Administration have not evaluated these statements. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Hudák A, Náray M, Nagy I, Molnár M, Gömöry I, Ungváry G. The favorable effect of humic acid based complex micro-element preparations in cadmium exposure. Orv Hetil. 1997 Jun 1;138(22):1411-6. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9254361?ordinalpos=13&itool=EntrezSystem2.PEntrez.Pubmed.Pubmed_ResultsPanel.Pubmed_DefaultReportPanel.Pubmed_RVDocSum
- Halweil, Brian. Still No Free Lunch: Nutrient Levels in the US Food Supply Eroded by Pursuit of High Yields. The Organic Center, September 2007. http://www.scribd.com/doc/3089295/Still-No-Free-Lunch-Nutrient-Levels-in-US-Food-Suply-Eroded-by-Pursuit-of-High-Yields
Minerals: Antimony, Barium, Beryllium, Bismuth, Boron, Bromine, Calcium, Carbon, Cerium, Cesium, Chloride, Chromium, Cobalt, Copper, Dysprosium, Erbium, Europium, Flourine, Gadolinium, Gallium, Gold, Hafnium, Holmium, Indium, Iodine, Iridium, Iron, Lanthanum, Lithium, Lutetium, Magnesium, Manganese, Molybdenum, Neodymium, Niacin, Nickel, Niobium, Osmium, Palladium, Phosphorous, Platinum, Potassium, Praseodymium, Rhenium, Rhodium, Rubidium, Ruthenium, Samarium, Scandium, Selenium, Silicon, Silver, Sodium, Strontium, Sulfur, Tantalum, Thallium, Thorium, Tellurium, Terbium, Thulium, Tin, Titanium, Tungsten, Vanadium, Ytterbium, Yttrium, Zinc, Zirconium. Amino Acids: Alanine, Glutamix Acid, Glycine, Histidine, Isoleucine, Leucine, Methionine, Phenylalanine, Serinine, Threonine, Tryptophan, Valine.
*Information and statements regarding dietary supplements/products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.