- Sparkling, low-calorie, energizing probiotic power shot & mixer
- Fermented with organic flaxseeds, chickpeas, lentils and grain-like seeds
- Contains beneficial microbes to help maintain a healthy digestive tract
- Protein, magnesium, antioxidants and more in every sip!*
- 2-3 ounces per day
- Form: Liquid
- Serving Size: 2 oz.
- Number of Servings: 13
Non-GMO, Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Vegan, Kosher
Probiotics, Gut Support, Digestive Aid, Fermented Drink
Please Remember, if your order contains Cocobiotic, BeetBiotic, or InnergyBiotic to refrigerate these products before opening, and RELEASE CAP SLOWLY, using half turns, until pressure is fully released, then open and enjoy!
How would you like a healthy, low-calorie source of probiotics that's gluten-free and provides you with loads of energy? Whether at home, in the office, or on the go - you don't have to feel tired, sluggish and "zapped" anymore?
InnergyBiotic combines all the best features of an:
- Energy drink
- Sports drink
- Performance drink
- Probiotic superfood
In today's line up of energy drinks and sports drinks, you are often getting nothing more than sugar mixed with inferior protein and questionable vitamins and minerals. These drinks boost your energy for a short time...perhaps they promise to replenish your electrolytes... but actually steal energy and vitality from your long-term health.
The Body Ecology line of probiotic liquids help maintain a good balance of intestinal microflora.
InnergyBiotic is truly delicious too.
InnergyBiotic is special because it was created by fermenting a blend of high protein, gluten free grains, grain-like seeds and beans...all sources of easily digested vegetarian proteins.
InnergyBiotic not only provides you with beneficial microflora to maintain healthy digestion, but it also contains specific ingredients such as high performance peptides (easily digestible protein sources), antioxidants and other nutritional ingredients.
- An easily digestible source of vegetarian protein - Fermentation naturally breaks down protein into easily digestible amino acids that your body can more quickly utilize.
- A gluten-free, delicious probiotic liquid supplement - With InnergyBiotic, you have a gluten-free source of healthy probiotics.
- Probiotic-rich InnergyBiotic helps maintain healthy digestion and immune function. When the foods you eat digest well you feel this as a boost of energy.
- An easy, convenient source of probiotics - Probiotics in the form of fermented foods and drinks have long been a cornerstone of the Body Ecology program. Today, the healing benefits of probiotics are even being recognized mainstream medicine.
- The probiotics in InnergyBiotic are targeted to survive stomach acid that kills most probiotic supplements. The special blend of microflora in InnergyBiotic help recolonize your intestines quickly.
- Probiotics increase the bio-availability of each meal making digestion and assimilation easier. A healthy digestive tract can better absorb nutrients, helping to maintain proper levels of nutrition.
- Probiotics are beneficial microorganisms that work to keep you healthy by keeping bad bacteria, fungal infections and parasites at bay. Most people have an overgrowth of the "bad guys," but when you drink a probiotic liquid like those in our delicious InnergyBiotic you can obtain only the "good guys." These are the ones that keep the bad guys at bay.
- The Scientific Advisory Board (SAB) found that drinks with protein and carbohydrates enhance the efficiency of carbohydrate utilization, improves muscle tissue repair and reduces muscle fibre damage.
- Instead of using sugar, caffeine and manufactured vitamins and minerals to create energy, InnergyBiotic provides natural, whole fermented foods in liquid form. InnergyBiotic is the best way to maintain energy because it works to build your health AND your energy through whole foods and active probiotics.
- Maintain gut health - probiotics (healthy microflora) are key to your long term health because they aid your digestion and assimilation of nutrients. Healthy microflora even help make important vitamins for healing, like B vitamins and vitamin K.
If you look at the nutrition labels of the so-called sports drink or energy drinks, you'll see a lot of quasi-foods and forms of sugar. These designer drinks are like candy in a can, giving you instant gratification in the form of a sugar high. InnergyBiotic is the best energy drink and sports liquid because it goes way beyond instant gratification.
With InnergyBiotic, you get a probiotic-rich whole food in liquid form, making the protein and microflora more bio-available for your body. You get energy that lasts and a protein-carbohydrate drink that supports muscle maintenance.
- Organic Quinoa - a "grain-like" seed related to the spinach family that is prized for being a complete protein (contains all 9 essential amino acids that are required by the body as building blocks for muscles). Compared to other grains, quinoa is higher in calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, potassium, iron, copper, manganese, and zinc than wheat, barley, or corn. It is also rich in fiber and antioxidants.
- Organic Millet - a high-protein "grain-like" seed, millet nutrition is important for B vitamins, magnesium, calcium, tryptophan, fiber and antioxidants.
- Organic Biodynamic Brown Rice - biodynamic farming takes organic to an even higher level by uniting the farm as a unit in which soil, humans, animals and nature work in harmony to produce your food. High-protein brown rice is made even more nutrient-rich through farming methods that honor our Mother Earth.
- Organic High-Protein Pulses - chickpeas and lentils get a boost in digestibility and nutrients when fermented. Because we humans cannot digest unfermented pulses, fermenting these potentially-valuable foods breaks them down to help your body obtain the nutrients in them.
Important: Fermented foods and drinks containing both a probiotic and a prebiotic are called a synbiotic. The synbiotic effect from blue agave, honey, the gluten free grain-like seeds and the brown rice in InnergyBiotic means that not only does it help populate your intestines with beneficial microflora (probiotics), it also helps improve the survival, implantation and growth of newly added microflora strains. The microflora consume this sweet food, yet leave you all the benefits of pulses, seeds and grains.
- Lactobacillus acidophilus
- Lactobacillus delbreukii
Full of B vitamins, 9 essential amino acids (creating a perfect protein), magnesium, calcium, tryptophan, antioxidants and a synbiotic blend of probiotics, InnergyBiotic is your healthy performance drink!
Whether you want to climb Mt. Everest, make it through a long day at work or create lasting energy for your future health, InnergyBiotic is a delicious way to build deep inner energy so that you can start performing at your optimal best!
*Information and statements regarding dietary supplements/products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.