- May help maximize the absorption of the protein you eat, minimize waste or toxicity*
- Supports digestion of dairy*
- Enjoy the benefits of milk kefir without the side effects of the casein*
- May aid in the digestion of proteins from animal foods, dairy foods, nuts, seeds and legumes*
- 2-3 capsules daily with meals. It’s great to use when traveling. You can even open a capsule and add to cultured veggies.
- Form: Capsules
- Serving Size: 2-3 capsules
- Number of Servings: 45 or less
Non-GMO, Dairy-Free, Soy-Free, Gluten-Free, Vegan, Paleo, Nut-Free
Gut Support, Digestive Aid
Get the most from what you eat. Assist Dairy and Protein maximizes your absorption of the protein you eat, minimizing waste or toxicity.
Now you can enjoy dairy foods again! You can enjoy the benefits of milk kefir without the side effects of the casein.
Strong digestive fire is key to optimal wellness. Yet certain proteins are often difficult to digest. ASSIST Dairy and Protein was designed to aid in the digestion of proteins from:
Animal Foods: This proprietary blend of Protease Enzymes plus significant amounts of HCl and Pepsin enhance digestion of meats, fish, poultry and eggs.
Dairy Foods: Fermenting milk into kefir and yogurt enhances digestion since the milk sugar, lactase, is broken down and consumed by the beneficial microflora. Dairy proteins and fats are also pre-digested, yet many people still need additional support.
Nuts, Seeds and Legumes: These ideally should be soaked before eating to release their enzyme inhibitors.
Assist Dairy and Protein supports the digestion and absorption of the proteins contained in these nutritious foods and for all other vegetable-source protein containing foods.
One month's supply, 90 vegetarian capsule
Warning: If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this product. Keep out of the reach of children.
*Information and statements regarding dietary supplements/products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.