- May help prevent gas, bloating, & overall gastrointestinal discomfort after meals*
- Supports and enhances digestion of protein, carbs, fats, & sugar *
- Enzymes may help assist in the absorption of nutrients from all food groups*
- Fast acting, high potency enzyme formula to support optimal gut support
- 1 or more with meals
- Form: Capsules
- Serving Size: 1 capsules
- Number of Servings: 90 or less
Non-GMO, Dairy-Free, Soy-Free, Gluten-Free, Vegan, Paleo, Nut-Free
Gut Support, Digestive Aid
Assist Full Spectrum is a powerful, fast acting, high potency enzyme formula. It is specially formulated to provide the widest range of useful digestive enzymes to help break down food, absorb nutrients and prevent gas and bloating.
Some food groups need several types of enzymes to become fully digested and to allow all the nutrients to be available for assimilation. Five different types of Protease are included to assure digestion of proteins over the entire pH range from 2.0 to 11.0, as found in the stomach and small intestine. Other formulas may only include one or two types of Protease. Assist is one of the most complete and powerful digestive enzymes available!
- Amylase (22,000 DU)
- Protease (80,000 HUT)
- Lipase (3,500 FIP)
- Cellulase (1,500 CU)
- Glucoamylase (50 AGU)
- Invertase (Sucrase) (40 INVU)
- Bromelain (500,000 PU)
- Papain (500,000 PU)
- alpha-Galactosidase (450 GALU)
- Peptidase FP (2,000 HUT)
- Malt Diastase (Maltase) (200 DP)
- Pectinase with phytase endo (150 PGU)
- Xylanase (600 XU)
- Hemicellulase (600 HCU)
- Other Ingredients: Vegetarian capsules
Contains no wheat, no soy, no artificial colors, no artificial flavors, no animal products, no fillers or excipients. Store in a cool place.
90 capsules (one month supply).
Warning: If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this product. Keep out of the reach of children.
*Information and statements regarding dietary supplements/products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.