- Utilizes Grainfields proprietary FermFlora natural organic fermentation process
- Contains a smart blend of beneficial bacteria and yeast specifically chosen to work in a symbiotic or mutually beneficial way
- Is such a super probiotic is due to its bioavailability as a fermented liquid food, rather than an ordinary capsule supplement.
- The beneficial microflora in CocoBiotic’s unique fermented beverage can withstand harsh stomach acids to reach the walls of the intestine and recolonize it more effectively than capsule probiotic supplements.
- Includes "built-in" prebiotics - contains the beneficial enzyme-producing yeasts that friendly bacteria love to feed on.
- 2-3 ounces per day
- Form: Liquid
- Serving Size: 2 oz.
- Number of Servings: 13
Non-GMO, Dairy-Free, Soy-Free, Gluten-Free, Vegan, Nut-Free
Gut Support, Probiotics, Fermented drink
- LEARN MORE
- SUPPLEMENT FACTS
- PRODUCT REVIEWS
*CocoBiotic is made from organic grains and wild-crafted coconuts that are not sprayed with any chemicals.
CocoBiotic utilizes Grainfields proprietary FermFlora natural organic fermentation process. And just like you can't judge a book by its cover, you can't judge a probiotic based on slick marketing.
Important: Many probiotics boast about how many different strains of beneficial bacteria they include, or the number of colony-forming units (CFUs) they contain. Unfortunately, these numbers can be misleading. The bacteria may not be natural to the human GI tract, or even be compatible with each other.
Instead of looking for the most strains or the most CFUs, you must look for how viable and active the cultures are and how well they will work in your gut. CocoBiotic contains a smart blend of beneficial bacteria and yeast specifically chosen to work in a symbiotic or mutually beneficial way.
- Lactobacillus acidophilus
- Lactobacillus delbreukii
One of the key reasons that CocoBiotic is such a super probiotic is due to its bioavailability as a fermented liquid food, rather than an ordinary capsule supplement. This way, the beneficial microflora in CocoBiotic’s unique fermented beverage can withstand harsh stomach acids to reach the walls of the intestine and recolonize it more effectively than capsule probiotic supplements.
Includes "built-in" prebiotics
Just like you need food to live on, the probiotics require their own food source called prebiotics. With CocoBiotic, you don’t need to worry about buying additional prebiotic supplements. Thats because CocoBiotic contains the beneficial enzyme-producing yeasts that friendly bacteria love to feed on.
Your Foundation of Wellness: Creating A Healthy And Happy Gut
The key to enhanced and vibrant health is restoring and maintaining your inner ecosystem in your digestive tract, which means promoting the growth of beneficial intestinal microflora. These vital organisms help your body defend against disease-causing bacteria, viruses, yeast and other dangerous invaders.
What’s the most effective way to create a healthy inner ecosystem?
By far, two of the most beneficial "edible tools" to promote a healthy gut are:
- Cultured vegetables
- Young coconut kefir or Body Ecology’s Probiotic Liquids
You may see probiotics sold in small jars, as a powder or packaged into capsules. But the best probiotics are found in fermented foods and our probiotics.
Because the probiotics in fermented foods are alive. And they are more likely to survive the perils of the digestive tract. The probiotics found in fermented foods are surrounded by a “protective delivery matrix.” This keeps them safe from stomach acid, bile, and digestive juices as they move from your mouth and into your colon (where they populate and set up a healthy and happy home.) And many probiotic supplement products on the market vary greatly in their potency and effectiveness (as well as their cost). They do not live up to their claims. Some are not even natural.
So we do the work for you to provide you the highest quality probiotics so you can:
- Save time and effort on culturing your own coconut water and fermented your own vegetables at home
- Enjoy the convenience and ease of having a portable probiotic liquid
- Maintain your busy lifestyle while maintaining great health