- Gluten Free
- Soy Free
- Non GMO
- Dairy Free
ECOPHAGE: A METABOLIC SUPERPOWER FOR BENEFICIAL BACTERIA IN YOUR GUT.
What IF there was a product that could — within a few hours or days – literally wipe out the bacteria in your digestive tract that has been causing most of your digestive problems?
Hold onto your hat! Introducing EcoPhage, a new product you’ll absolutely want to add to your health arsenal to support YOUR healthy gut. Our newest “phage product is like a superpower cocktail, aiding everything from digestive health to heart health!
- Supports and Maintains your healthy intestinal tract
- Promotes a healthy immune system and function, to help your body protect against infection naturally
- Supports gut health and gut functions by supporting normal gut microbiota and the growth of beneficial bacteria in the gut, which naturally limits the growth of other harmful bacteria
- Dissolves biofilms produced by bacteria that make them resistant to antibiotics 1
- Stimulates the colon to maintain healthy microbiota!
- Stimulates the proliferation of beneficial bacteria that comprise a healthy colon!
- Supports a healthy urinary tract
- Supports heart health
- Helps regulate healthy cholesterol levels that are already within normal range
- May relieve occasional stomach discomfort
Anyone who suffers from SIBO or digestive disorders will benefit greatly from this cutting-edge new product, based on years of research and education.
If left untreated, pervasive digestion issues like IBS and SIBO can have devastating effects on your quality of life.
For those navigating SIBO, specifically, it’s important to remember that SIBO is often the sign of a problem... not the problem itself. And to get rid of SIBO, you may need to correct a deeper imbalance.
FACT #1: Bacteriophages, like EcoPhage selectively target specific, harmful bacteria while leaving beneficial microbes to flourish. (This was pioneered in Europe before the advent of antibiotics.)2, 3, 4
FACT #2: Bacteriophages are especially beneficial when used in conjunction with a probiotic, because they act like advanced troops to clear the way for beneficial bacteria to flourish!
FACT #3: Laboratory studies show that when probiotics and phages are used in combination, beneficial bacteria grow to thousands of times their baseline rate.5, 6
EcoPhage is here to help you LIVE BETTER.
(And there is no better investment than your good health and good life.)
- Nale, Dr Janet & Clokie, Martha. (2018). PHAGES AS ANTIBACTERIAL AGENTS: LABORATORY TRAINING IN DEVELOPING COUNTRIES. 89-93. https://www.researchgate.net/publication/327282103_PHAGES_AS_ANTIBACTERIAL_AGENTS_LABORATORY_TRAINING_IN_DEVELOPING_COUNTRIES
- Nale, Dr Janet, Chutia, Mahananda, Carr, Philippa, Timothy Hickenbotham, Peter, Clokie, Martha. 8/22/2016. ‘Get in Early’; Biofilm and Wax Moth (Galleria mellonella) Models Reveal New Insights into the Therapeutic Potential of Clostridium difficile Bacteriophages. Frontiers in Microbiology. VL - 7, DO - 10.3389/fmicb.2016.01383. https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fmicb.2016.01383/full
- Abedon ST, Kuhl SJ, Blasdel BG, et al. Phage treatment of human infections. Bacteriophage. 2011;1(2):66-85.
- Bruynoghe R, and J. Maisin. Essais de thérapeutique au moyen du bacteriophage. C. R. Soc. Biol. .1921;85:1120-1.
- Pelfrene E, Willebrand E, Cavaleiro Sanches A, et al. Bacteriophage therapy: a regulatory perspective. Journal of Antimicrobial Chemotherapy. 2016;71(8):2071-4.
- Supplier Internal Study. A Probiotic-Enhancing Prebiotic. Data on File. 2016.
- Supplier Internal Study. Bacteriophage Cocktail Mice Clinical Trials. Data on File. 2016.