You’re on a roll. Why stop now? Gut Balance keeps you thriving every day. If you are already feeling healthy and vibrant, and would like to maintain good health, Gut Balance offers everything you need.
The bacteriophages in Body Ecology’s EcoPhage wipe out pathogens and clean up your gut to restore order and promote a healthy immune system. AND, it hugely supports SIBO, IBS, and UTI recovery, heart and colon health and even lowers cholesterol!
Probiotic Protein Shake: This protein shake has the 2-in-1 benefit of helping with weight loss and optimizing your health by attending to the health of your gut with its powerful blend of probiotics and easy-to-digest, fermented protein.
- Non GMO
- Dairy Free
- Soy Free
- Gluten Free
ECOPHAGE: A METABOLIC SUPERPOWER FOR BENEFICIAL BACTERIA IN YOUR GUT.
What IF there was a product that could — within a few hours or days – literally wipe out the bacteria in your digestive tract that has been causing most of your digestive problems?
Hold onto your hat! Introducing EcoPhage, a new product you’ll absolutely want to add to your health arsenal to support YOUR healthy gut. Our newest “phage product is like a superpower cocktail, aiding everything from digestive health to heart health!
- Supports and Maintains your healthy intestinal tract
- Promotes a healthy immune system and function, to help your body protect against infection naturally
- Supports gut health and gut functions by supporting normal gut microbiota and the growth of beneficial bacteria in the gut, which naturally limits the growth of other harmful bacteria
- Dissolves biofilms produced by bacteria that make them resistant to antibiotics 1
- Stimulates the colon to maintain healthy microbiota!
- Stimulates the proliferation of beneficial bacteria that comprise a healthy colon!
- Supports a healthy urinary tract
- Supports heart health
- Helps regulate healthy cholesterol levels that are already within normal range
- May relieve occasional stomach discomfort
- Gluten Free
- Soy Free
- Non GMO
- Dairy Free
Not all shakes are created equal and Body Ecology’s Probiotic Protein Shake has the 2-in-1 benefit of helping with weight loss and optimizing your health by attending to the health of your gut.
It boasts an impressive line-up of high-quality ingredients designed to help your body achieve maximum performance.
Featuring only the best ingredients, here's what you'll get with every serving of the Body Ecology Probiotic Protein Shake:
- Organic fermented pea protein and rice protein -- Bioavailable and plant-based for maximum absorption, 15 grams per serving
- Just Thrive™ probiotic power blend -- Diverse, resilient, and beneficial Bacillus bacteria reach the gut with 100% survivability
- All-vegan algae trace minerals and whole algal lipids -- A powerhouse of thyroid-supporting sea minerals and recovery-promoting essential fatty acids
- Jerusalem artichoke flour and Fenujac gum blend -- A dose of high fiber to regulate blood sugar, temper the appetite, and balance cholesterol
- Fermented Green Vegetable Blend: 200 mg of alkalizing, nutrient-dense green vegetables that are fermented to remove oxalates and enhance bioavailability.
The Power Players: Protein And Probiotics
We’ve married protein and probiotics in this tasty shake because your body deserves the best of both worlds from one convenient source.
And with these two influential players on your side, your body’s overall ability to achieve maximum health can only go up - you could be feeling and looking better in as little as 30 days!
Proteins are so important because they help provide structure for the body’s cells, organs, bones, muscles, and connective tissue. The right protein can help:
- Jumpstart your metabolism
- Support and encourage muscle growth
- Promote higher energy levels
- Support healthier organs, skin, and hair
- Slow down the aging process
- Promote restful sleep
Probiotics are needed for healthy gut function which in turn becomes the cornerstone and foundation of strong immunity and a healthy body. The bacillus bacteria in Just Thrive®, can help:
- Seal leaky gut in 30 days7
- Promote healing from serious health conditions
- Reprogram the gut to burn fat3,4
- Bring the body to it’s ideal weight naturally3,4
- Support and boost immunity
- Slow cancer growth 6
But there’s more to it than simply simply adding these 2 components into your diet, and that’s why Body Ecology’s Probiotic Protein Shake is different from other similar products on the market.
The Importance Of High Quality Protein
How’s your current shake holding up to your expectations? Are you experiencing gas and bloating or feeling like it’s not as effective as you had hoped? Unfortunately, this is more common than not when comparing other shakes on the market.
Not with our Probiotic Protein Shake, though.
It’s time you experienced the difference a superior protein can make for your body.
Our shake is entirely plant-based and contains 15 grams of fermented pea and rice protein per serving. Fermented plant protein is pre-digested which takes the strain off your digestive tract and makes it even easier for the body to use.
While the nutrients in other shakes might pass right through your body due to lack of absorption, ours yields maximum absorption and bioavailability, giving your body the resources it needs to heal and thrive.
Additionally, the combination of fermented pea and rice protein provides a complete protein, aka, a complete amino acid profile.
Why do amino acids matter?
They’re the building blocks of protein and play a huge role in promoting muscle growth, fat burning, high energy levels, and better mental clarity - all enormously important factors in maintaining a healthy body and mind.
The Importance Of Fats And Minerals?
The Body Ecology Probiotic Protein Shake is chock-full of healthy lipids too. The shake contains beneficial fats from omega-3 fatty acids, as well as more beneficial protein from "Algavia" whole algal flour. These healthy lipids are supported by our exclusive mineral blend, bioavailable calcium, and trace minerals all sourced from ocean algae.
Fermented greens help to counterbalance the hearty plant proteins in the shake, alongside prebiotic fiber from whole, organic Jerusalem artichokes to feed the good bacterial spores; glucomannan fiber and fenugreek gum to support satiety; and Celtic sea salt as an added source of trace minerals.
Why Our Probiotics Steal The Show
The four Megaspores™ in the Probiotic Protein Shake are the spore-forming microbes Bacillus subtilis, Bacillus clausii, Bacillus coagulans, and Bacillus indicus - all heavy hitting strains that produce critical vitamins in the gut.
They can also communicate with the immune system, suppress immune sensitivities such as allergies, reduce gut inflammation, and even heal a leaky gut within 30 days.7
Ready for some science that will blow your mind?
People’s digestive tracts are either programmed to gain weight easily and retain weight all too well OR to be lean, fat-burning machines. These effects are realized by turning on crucial genes in the digestive tract that control our metabolic fate.
The latest research has shown that the type of bacteria you have in your very own gut controls the amount of calories you extract from the food you eat, the types of food you crave and also what that food is converted to in the digestion process.
Foods consumed, especially carbohydrates, can be converted to compounds that lead to fat storage, gas production, and metabolites that cause inflammation.
The flip side to that coin (and the very good news) is that the right bacteria can convert the very same foods to important compounds that increase fat burn, prevent fat storage, reduce inflammation, reduce gas production, and actually improve satiety.
And now for the best news yet…
The current programming in your gut can be changed by using the right probiotic bacteria and feeding those good bacteria with the right types of nutrients.
We’ve got you covered.
Our Probiotic Protein Shake is formulated with bacillus endospores, otherwise known as “gut police”. They get into the gut, read the microbiome and directly eliminate unfavorable and overgrown organisms. At the same time, they produce compounds to help the good bacteria grow.
So, while some of weight loss is dependent upon your actual diet, the big news is that a HUGE part of losing weight and keeping it off is dependent upon your inner ecosystem, and this we can change.
Even with its exceptional nutrient profile, the Body Ecology Probiotic Protein Shake is naturally sweet. Free from added sugars, our Probiotic Protein Shake is sweetened with 100 percent organic flavors and Lakanto Monk Fruit extract that tastes as smooth as sugar. Zero-calorie Lakanto Monk Fruit Sweetener is good for the waistline, and it's also diabetic-friendly. Lakanto has been proven not to raise blood sugar.9
Most people are surprised to find that the Body Ecology Probiotic Protein Shake doesn't need to be mixed with anything to mask the flavor. It tastes even more delicious in cold water and can also be added to smoothies. Our Probiotic Protein Shake is a satisfying, nutritious choice for breakfast, lunch, dinner, or snack -- and kids love it. Just shake and go.
Suggestions for Use: To get the best taste and most beneficial results, if you’re on stage 1 of The Body Ecology Diet, mix with 8-10 ounces of water.It’s even more delicious made with crushed ice in a blender. If you’re on stage 2, make your own dairy-free treat. Mix with unsweetened coconut milk or unsweetened macadamia milk.*This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Moore, D. R., Camera, D. M., Areta, J. L., & Hawley, J. A. (2014). Beyond muscle hypertrophy: why dietary protein is important for endurance athletes 1. Applied Physiology, Nutrition, and Metabolism, 39(9), 987-997.
- Neacsu, M., Fyfe, C., Horgan, G., & Johnstone, A. M. (2014). Appetite control and biomarkers of satiety with vegetarian (soy) and meat-based high-protein diets for weight loss in obese men: a randomized crossover trial. The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, 100(2), 548-558.
- Lin HV, Frassetto A, Kowalik Jr EJ, et al. Butyrate and Propionate Protect against Diet-Induced Obesity and Regulate Gut Hormones via Free Fatty Acid Receptor 3-Independent Mechanisms. Brennan L, ed. PLoS ONE. 2012;7(4):e35240. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0035240.
- Zhanguo Gao, Jun Yin, Jin Zhang, Robert E. Ward, Roy J. Martin, Michael Lefevre, William T. Cefalu, and Jianping Ye. Butyrate Increases Energy Expenditure in Mice. DIABETES, VOL. 58, JULY 2009.
- Babault N, Païzis C, Deley G, et al. Pea proteins oral supplementation promotes muscle thickness gains during resistance training: a double-blind, randomized, Placebo-controlled clinical trial vs. Whey protein. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition. 2015;12:3. doi:10.1186/s12970-014-0064-5.
- Reuben, Alexandre, Spencer, Christine N., Prieto, Peter A., Gopalakrishnan, Vancheswaran. Genomic and immune heterogeneity are associated with differential responses to therapy in melanoma. npj Genomic Medicine 2, Article number: 10 (2017) doi:10.1038/s41525-017-0013-8.
- The effect of 30-days of probiotic supplementation on post-prandial responses to a high-fat meal: An expanded pilot study. Principal Investigator: Brian K. McFarlin, PhD, FACSM, FTOS, University of North Texas.
- Zhou Y, Zheng Y, Ebersole J, Huang CF. secretion stimulating effects of mogroside V and fruit extract of luo han kuo (Siraitia grosvenori Swingle) fruit extract. Yao Xue Xue Bao. 2009 Nov;44(11):1252-7. PubMed PMID: 21351724.
- Selhub EM, Logan AC, Bested AC. Fermented foods, microbiota, and mental health: ancient practice meets nutritional psychiatry. Journal of Physiological Anthropology. 2014;33(1):2. doi:10.1186/1880-6805-33-2.
- Baron M. A patented strain of Bacillus coagulans increased immune response to viral challenge. Postgrad Med. 2009 Mar;121(2):114-8. Doi: 10.3810/pgm.2009.03.1971. PubMed PMID: 19332969.