- LEARN MORE
- SUPPLEMENT FACTS
- PRODUCT REVIEWS
- Made from organic plant foods and wild-crafted coconut water.
- Sour fermented foods and liquids like CocoBiotic help curb cravings for sugars and carbs.
- Contains resilient “gut-smart” microbes “trained” to resist harsh stomach acids, antibiotics, and birth control pills.
- Great to take with antibiotic therapy and birth control pills.
- Provides a richer diversity of hardy microbes than probiotic capsules. Diversity is the key to success!
- When growing, the beneficial bacteria on the organic plants in CocoBiotic formed a unique synergistic relationship with each other. You benefit from this “wisdom of Nature” in each serving of CocoBiotic.
- Probiotics have been shown to protect the lining of the intestines, help control yeast overgrowth and other pathogens and improve digestion.
- Gluten free • dairy free • soy free • non-GMO • no sugar added
How to Use: Drink 2 to 3 ounces per day; drinking just 2 ounces with a meal can help to promote digestion. Can be used by adults and children.
What Customers Say: "I wake up at night with stomach discomfort and I've found that taking 1 to 2 ounces of Cocobiotic is more effective than antacids in getting relief and it starts things moving thru the digestive tract. Sometimes antacids did not help me get relief, so far, drinking a little Cocobiotic late at night has been effective every time. Thanks again for this wonderful product," Michael says.
Digestive Care Multi:
- Complete digestive support for every meal.
- Great for travel, life on the go, and meals out.
- Probiotic Power Blend: Featuring four powerful probiotic strains of Bifidobacteria.
- Digestive Enzyme Power Blend: 21 carefullselected enzymes including protease, hemicellulase, and pancreatin.
- Mineral Power: Major and trace minerals plus ocean minerals.
- Liver Power Cleanse: A blend of four liver-supporting / liver-cleansing plants.
- Improves digestion, cleanses toxins, relieves constipation.
- 30 easy-to-carry pouches.
How to Use: Each pouch contains 4 capsules; 1 pouch can be taken 3 times a day with meals.
What Customers Say: "Can't be without these. Have been using the digestive multi pack for over a year now. If we run out, we can really tell the difference. Great product! Convenient to have all four in one packet," Karen says.
- The Healthiest and Tastiest Sugar Substitute Available
- Ideal for baked goods
- Safe for Diabetics
- Zero calories
- Zero glycemic index
- Zero additives
- No influence on your blood sugar and insulin release
How to Use: Use Lakanto like you would use regular sugar. In fact, it is a one to one substitute for sugar.
What Customers Say: "Great taste. I love this product. Tastes just like sugar, but healthier.” Joye says
Veggie Culture Starter:
- Boost immunity, resist infections, and enhance digestion
- Contains beneficial bacteria like Lb. plantarum, Pediococcus acidolactici, Leu. cremoris, and inulin, so you can make your own cultured veggies easily at home.
- Ideal for appetite, weight control, and curbing cravings for sweets, soft drinks, bread, pasta, dairy, fruit and other expansive foods not allowed on the diet.
- Ideal for pregnant women
- Ideal for children with Autism and ADD
- Can be enjoyed daily with meals
How to Use: Each box contains 6 packets which can be used to make cultured vegetables, cultured whipped butter, and creme fraiche. Eat 2 tablespoons of your cultured veggies with every meal.
What Customers Say: "One of a kind!! I just made another batch of cultured cabbage, with other veggies and digestive spices. I've been making and eating it for years, and have noticed that when I drop off, I inevitably get sick! These cultures keep my gut and me healthy! Thank you so much!!” Stephanie says.