Sugar Buster Kit
- BE Sweet Powder Sweetener
2 Ways to Make Your Sugar Cravings ‘Disappear’
Our Body Ecology Sugar Buster Kit is designed to meet you where you’re at, whether you’re hoping to cut back on your sugar consumption or give up refined sugar altogether to improve your health. We’re using a two-prong approach to get right to the heart of the matter — two specific and very different products can support your body where it needs it the most as you reduce your sugar intake, minimizing or eliminating sugar cravings almost completely.
Here’s how our Sugar Buster works:
- Start with a delicious, authentic, calorie-free sugar substitute. If you’ve ever baked with a poor-quality sugar substitute before (that might be loaded with harmful chemicals), then you know how hard it can be to replicate that sugary sweetness. In addition to being natural, calorie-free, and diabetic-friendly, Be Sweet stands out as a sugar substitute simply because of its taste. After years of using Be Sweet to naturally sweeten baked goods and desserts, we firmly believe that it’s the closest natural sweetener to sugar that you’ll find anywhere, when it comes to taste and versatility.
As Mary, one of our Be Sweet users, described, “Every recipe we have used Be Sweet in has come out perfect and tasted amazing. Really can't recommend it highly enough. It's just the same as sugar except it has nutritional value and lends to good health.”
- Bring in the reinforcements to gobble up the bad stuff. So, you slipped up and went a little crazy on the refined sugar and sugary treats over the holidays — you’re only human, after all. Thankfully, all hope isn’t lost. Drinking a daily probiotic filled with beneficial microorganisms, like CocoBiotic, can eat up most of the bad stuff after a sugar binge. While refined sugar may feed pathogenic bacteria and yeast known to cause a cascade of health problems in the body, good bacteria can crowd out the bad bacteria to keep the gut (and your health) in balance. Tart and tangy, our CocoBiotic is also refreshing and crisp and may help to naturally offset sugar cravings with its sour taste.
“I have definitely noticed less sugar cravings which led to better meal choices and some weight loss, combined with working out,” Kimberley said.
Are You Ready to Quit Sugar? How to Know When the Time Is Right
Sugar is one of those guilty pleasures that we’ve known we should give up — or at least cut back on — for some time now. In 2016, Australian researchers considered treating sugar addiction (a recognized condition) similarly to tobacco addiction, in the hopes of making a dent in our global obesity crisis.5,6 Another major discovery happened in the same year: Excess sugar in the Western diet was linked to an increased risk for breast cancer tumors and metastasis.7 Also in 2016, a shocking report was published by JAMA Internal Medicine, suggesting that the sugar industry paid scientists in the 1960s to blame saturated fat, instead of sugar, for heart disease.8,9
These days, sugar’s reputation isn’t looking so rosy, and more and more people are trying to kick the sweet stuff for good. Recently, Finland was the first EU member to introduce a sugar tax on foods and beverages. Pepsi has also announced its plans to cut back on the amount of sugar and calories in its notoriously sweet drinks.
Refined sugar is hard to avoid, but figuring out ways to “outsmart” sugar becomes even more important around the holidays. This is the festive time of year when sweet treats seem to be everywhere — Halloween candy, pumpkin pies, Christmas cookies, and more. Coming up with a plan of attack before the holiday fun begins can make it much easier to choose healthy treats or to bake your own using a natural sugar alternative. You can also support your gut with a nourishing probiotic when and if you do indulge in candy, dessert, or chocolate.
The time is always right to reconsider your relationship with sugar. Sugar has nothing but questionable and often negative research behind it, with the potential to pose a serious risk to your health. As so many of us have experienced firsthand, you may begin to notice a big difference in yourself as you start to cut sugar out of your life. It’s possible for larger health problems to clear up related to sugar overload in the body. The smaller symptoms like headaches, joint pain, foggy thinking, constipation or diarrhea, skin disruptions, allergies, and mood swings that we don’t directly associate with sugar may subside or even disappear.
Life is too short to waste it on sweet foods that are potentially harmful and totally devoid of nutrients. Using a calorie-free natural sugar substitute means you don’t have to feel deprived anymore. You’ll get the same sweet taste without the guilt, or the health burden. A daily probiotic can pick up the slack — cleaning up the mess that sugar has made and helping to repair any damage that’s already been done.
- Noda K, Nakayama K, Oku T. Serum glucose and insulin levels and erythritol balance after oral administration of erythritol in healthy subjects. Eur J Clin Nutr. 1994 Apr;48(4):286-92. PubMed PMID: 8039489.
- Honkala S, Runnel R, Saag M, Olak J, Nõmmela R, Russak S, Mäkinen PL, Vahlberg T, Falony G, Mäkinen K, Honkala E. Effect of erythritol and xylitol on dental caries prevention in children. Caries Res. 2014;48(5):482-90. doi: 10.1159/000358399. Epub 2014 May 21. PubMed PMID: 24852946.
- Tetzloff W, Dauchy F, Medimagh S, Carr D, Bär A. Tolerance to subchronic, high-dose ingestion of erythritol in human volunteers. Regul Toxicol Pharmacol. 1996 Oct;24(2 Pt 2):S286-95. PubMed PMID: 8933645.
- Munro IC, Berndt WO, Borzelleca JF, Flamm G, Lynch BS, Kennepohl E, Bär EA, Modderman J. Erythritol: an interpretive summary of biochemical, metabolic, toxicological and clinical data. Food Chem Toxicol. 1998 Dec;36(12):1139-74. Review. Erratum in: Food Chem Toxicol 1999 Jun;37(6):I-II. Bernt WO [corrected to Berndt WO]. PubMed PMID: 9862657.
- Masroor Shariff, Maryka Quik, Joan Holgate, Michael Morgan, Omkar L. Patkar, Vincent Tam, Arnauld Belmer, Selena E. Bartlett. Neuronal Nicotinic Acetylcholine Receptor Modulators Reduce Sugar Intake. PLOS ONE, 2016; 11 (3): e0150270 DOI: 10.1371/journal.pone.0150270.
- Paul M. Klenowski, Masroor R. Shariff, Arnauld Belmer, Matthew J. Fogarty, Erica W. H. Mu, Mark C. Bellingham, Selena E. Bartlett. Prolonged Consumption of Sucrose in a Binge-Like Manner, Alters the Morphology of Medium Spiny Neurons in the Nucleus Accumbens Shell. Frontiers in Behavioral Neuroscience, 2016; 10 DOI: 10.3389/fnbeh.2016.00054.
- Yan Jiang, Yong Pan, Patrea R. Rhea, Lin Tan, Mihai Gagea, Lorenzo Cohen, Susan M. Fischer, and Peiying Yang. A Sucrose-Enriched Diet Promotes Tumorigenesis in Mammary Gland in Part through the 12-Lipoxygenase Pathway. Cancer Res, January 1, 2016 76:24-29 DOI: 10.1158/0008-5472.CAN-14-3432.
- Stanton A. Glantz, PhD et al. Sugar Industry and Coronary Heart Disease Research: A Historical Analysis of Internal Industry Documents. JAMA Intern Med., September 2016 DOI: 10.1001/jamainternmed.2016.5394.
- Marion Nestle, PhD, MPH. Food Industry Funding of Nutrition Research: The Relevance of History for Current Debates. JAMA Intern Med., September 2016 DOI: 10.1001/jamainternmed.2016.5400
- Non GMO
- Dairy Free
- Soy Free
- Gluten Free
*CocoBiotic is made from organic grains and wild-crafted coconuts that are not sprayed with any chemicals.
CocoBiotic utilizes Grainfields proprietary FermFlora natural organic fermentation process. And just like you can't judge a book by its cover, you can't judge a probiotic based on slick marketing.
Important: Many probiotics boast about how many different strains of beneficial bacteria they include, or the number of colony-forming units (CFUs) they contain. Unfortunately, these numbers can be misleading. The bacteria may not be natural to the human GI tract, or even be compatible with each other.
Instead of looking for the most strains or the most CFUs, you must look for how viable and active the cultures are and how well they will work in your gut. CocoBiotic contains a smart blend of beneficial bacteria and yeast specifically chosen to work in a symbiotic or mutually beneficial way.
- Lactobacillus acidophilus
- Lactobacillus delbreukii
One of the key reasons that CocoBiotic is such a super probiotic is due to its bioavailability as a fermented liquid food, rather than an ordinary capsule supplement. This way, the beneficial microflora in CocoBiotic’s unique fermented beverage can withstand harsh stomach acids to reach the walls of the intestine and recolonize it more effectively than capsule probiotic supplements.
Includes "built-in" prebiotics
Just like you need food to live on, the probiotics require their own food source called prebiotics. With CocoBiotic, you don’t need to worry about buying additional prebiotic supplements. Thats because CocoBiotic contains the beneficial enzyme-producing yeasts that friendly bacteria love to feed on.
Your Foundation of Wellness: Creating A Healthy And Happy Gut
The key to enhanced and vibrant health is restoring and maintaining your inner ecosystem in your digestive tract, which means promoting the growth of beneficial intestinal microflora. These vital organisms help your body defend against disease-causing bacteria, viruses, yeast and other dangerous invaders.
What’s the most effective way to create a healthy inner ecosystem?
By far, two of the most beneficial "edible tools" to promote a healthy gut are:
- Cultured vegetables
- Young coconut kefir or Body Ecology’s Probiotic Liquids
You may see probiotics sold in small jars, as a powder or packaged into capsules. But the best probiotics are found in fermented foods and our probiotics.
Because the probiotics in fermented foods are alive. And they are more likely to survive the perils of the digestive tract. The probiotics found in fermented foods are surrounded by a “protective delivery matrix.” This keeps them safe from stomach acid, bile, and digestive juices as they move from your mouth and into your colon (where they populate and set up a healthy and happy home.) And many probiotic supplement products on the market vary greatly in their potency and effectiveness (as well as their cost). They do not live up to their claims. Some are not even natural.
So we do the work for you to provide you the highest quality probiotics so you can:
- Save time and effort on culturing your own coconut water and fermented your own vegetables at home
- Enjoy the convenience and ease of having a portable probiotic liquid
- Maintain your busy lifestyle while maintaining great health
- Non GMO
- Dairy Free
- Soy Free
- Gluten Free
So you're committed to achieving optimal health (and fighting any health issues you may be confronted with) and perhaps you've already greatly reduced or completely eliminated sugar because you know it feeds yeast, ages you quickly and leads to all kinds of serious degenerative diseases. But let's face it, there are times when something deliciously sweet is welcomed. Yet, when we do eat it, many of us feel guilty.
We humans should not feel guilty about our desired to enjoy the sweet taste. This desire for sweet-tasting foods and drinks is quite normal. In fact, our very first food, mother's milk, was warm and sweet and we've formed an emotional bond with this taste. Trying to fight and use "willpower" to avoid the desire for the sweet taste is not the answer! That would be a losing battle.
As you know, though, refined white sugar and corn syrup is poison and even natural sweeteners like agave and honey will feed yeast and make our blood more acidic. So what choice do you really have?
Introducing Be Sweet the closest natural sweetener to sugar ever, in terms of its taste and its versatility; but not in terms of the risks it poses to your health! In fact, as you will learn below, quite the contrary.
Imagine being able to (again) make sweet treats for yourself and your family that actually taste like you used sugar, but that won't have the ill effects of sugar. Impossible? Not any longer! We are thrilled to able to bring this wonderful new zero calorie all-natural sweeter that has been extremely popular in Japan to the U.S.
In the past, if you tried to make a "healthy" birthday cake for your child or bake cookies for the holidays, you may have resorted to using agave syrup or honey in your baked goods, feeling that these were better alternatives to sugar; but those natural sweeteners do feed candida and other pathogens.
Unlike sugar and the other natural sweeteners, though, Be Sweet does not feed the harmful yeast (candida) and bacteria in your body. Be Sweet is even safe for diabetics! And Be Sweet, the amazing all-natural sweetener, has:
- Zero calories
- Zero glycemic index
- Zero additives
- No influence on your blood sugar and insulin release
- A one-to-one ratio with sugar -- so it's easy to measure and use
*Information and statements regarding dietary supplements/products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.